Thursday, April 3, 2014

Vision Board Update!

After a bit or revision, this is what my Vision Board Looks like now:



I really wanted to capture my goals and progress in my life in regard to my personal relationships, and my goal as a person.  There are a few things here that capture some notion that I have about teaching and my career in education:

1. The quote from Eleanor Roosevelt, "You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
2. The Project Life Card that says, "Create"
3. The Awesome Frozen version: "Keep Calm and Let It Go"

These three pieces were important for me because I need to remember that I am happiest when I am CREATING, there are some things that I just need to LET GO, and I CAN DO the things that I am afraid I cannot do.  I think that anyone who teaches should do something like this whether its a journal or a Pinterest page.

Sometimes we have to encourage ourselves because others are just too busy to do it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment